Welcome to Help International Benidorm
Help International Benidorm is a registered charitable organisation, with no political or religious affiliations, run by volunteers to provide help to residents and visitors in emergencies and times of need:
- We assist patients in hospital and pay regular visits to the housebound
- We assist in emergencies, providing advice when people do not know where to turn.
- We have several interpreters to assist people at medical appointments, or handling emergencies requiring the Spanish language.
- We loan medical equipment- wheelchairs etc.- for short term use without charge.
- HELP maintains a close relationship with the British Consulate in Alicante and with other charitable organisations.
- Volunteer teachers provide free Spanish language lessons for HELP members. (A donation is required)
- We organise our own social events and encourage house-bound members to participate. We raise funds which are used to assist other charities that serve the Costa Blanca community and we work as volunteers to serve that community.
Come and join us on a Thursday morning about 10.30 am at the José Llorca Linares Social Centre, Benidorm - see 'Our Location' for directions.