Welcome to Help International Benidorm
Help International Benidorm is a registered charitable organisation, with no political or religious affiliations, run by volunteers to provide help to residents and visitors in emergencies and times of need:
- We assist patients in hospital and pay regular visits to the housebound
- We assist in emergencies, providing advice when people do not know where to turn.
- We have several interpreters to assist people at medical appointments, or handling emergencies requiring the Spanish language.
- We loan medical equipment- wheelchairs etc.- for short term use without charge.
- HELP maintains a close relationship with the British Consulate in Alicante and with other charitable organisations.
- Volunteer teachers provide free Spanish language lessons for HELP members. (A donation is required)
- We organise our own social events and encourage house-bound members to participate. We raise funds which are used to assist other charities that serve the Costa Blanca community and we work as volunteers to serve that community.